October 15, 2010

Day 2 – Nine things about yourself

1. I have a bunch of little things or decorations which have no use at all but I keep them anyways because I can't bare to throw them out. Many of them are gifts; I cherish them ALL including cards and letters.

2. Music is playing practically 24/7 in my house (even when we're sleeping) from either my computer or my brothers unless there's no one home. My whole family, including my mom & dad, loves music. I search for new songs pretty much on a daily basis and I get REALLY frustrated when I can't find a new song that I REALLY like.

3. I get really shy about telling people my feelings for them. Whether it be love or friendship, I wouldn't be able to say it to your face.

4. I LOVE photography. Just like my music, I look for photos I love and save them daily. I want to develop many many many photos of my life and put them all into nice photo albums. Then I can look back at them all and share them with my kids in the future.

5. I miss my family.

6. It's hard for me to trust people and I can't open up as easily as others do. But when I do trust someone, I REALLY trust them.

7. I love RED.

8. RPG games are my favourite. I love the story, fantasy, and dream worlds they have. .. I want a pet dragon that would listen to only me. :D

9. All my secrets are written in my journal. You'll never get to read it. :D

No comments: