I cleaned my goldfish bowls a few hours ago and decided to get some good shots of them :) They will be 5 months old (since the time I got them at nightmarket) on October 21st ! They lived longer than I expected YAY! I'm actually proud of them for living that long LOL. Yes, good job michelle for taking care of them *patpat* ehehehe :D I have 3 fish, but I only took pictures of 2 of them. My golden one (Pheonix) was swimming around too much >=( Oh well. This picture was taken when I first got them. Ignore the seashell ..Noodle = White fish with red head
Midnight = Black top & white bottom
AND NOW:

Noodle looks the same.. Midnight got more yelloowww ! :D Waaaaooww~
Aren't they pretty?
I love my fish :)
Aren't they pretty?
I love my fish :)

2 comments:
MICHELLLEE! nice shots!seriouslyy
didn't know their skin can turn to a different color!
Sure..........yay.....:)
Post a Comment