Midterm's coming up, and it's on 14 chapters of the textbook .. -.-
At today's lecture, we learned about the most hated/boring topic (the prof showed us statistics of past students' favourite and least favourite topic). Production of ATP .. LOL not exciting at all ! Who knew there was so mnuch to it ..? -.- In class I didn't understand anything at all because it was so damn boring and there were so many steps to it. But since midterm's soon, I decided I HAD to study it ASAP since I knew nothing about it. Right when I got home, I opened my textbook, read the chapter, and wrote 6 pages of notes on word. After 5 hours, I finally understand ! and it was only 16 pages in the text too.. haha I felt so accomplished after understanding it YES :D Except now.. I have to MEMORIZE it all :'(
But at the end of lecture, the prof read us a poem he wrote for us on a night he couldn't fall asleep. LOL it was actually pretty good too O.o .. he's cool :) even though you can tell he uses the same joke every year.
He now called himself our poetic prof ..
..
I think I got use to studying all day.. haha. There's no doubt my concentration and focus increased ! Yes! LEVEL UP ! :D
February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment