skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Story of my life.
Follow these:
Youtube
Tumblr
Photography
About Me
Michelle Hau
family, friends, smiles, laughs, music, drawing, painting, games, candy, strawberry flavoured sweets, beautiful sceneries, icecream, photography, volleyball, red, flowers, bubbletea, udon, piano, guitar, late night talks, kdramas, iced tea, iced cappuccino, milkshakes, dogs, #9, sleeping in, sun, journals.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2011
(9)
▼
February
(3)
I absolutely love my dad.
February 11, 2011
Biology = TOO MUCH READING
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(34)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
Powered by
Blogger
.
Follow
|
Blogger
February 21, 2011
I absolutely love my dad.
I can't even begin to describe how appreciative and lucky I am to have him.
♥
1 comment:
Jillia Faith Chiong
said...
: )
February 22, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
: )
Post a Comment