Day 1 – Ten things you want to say to 10 different people right now
Day 2 – Nine things about yourself
Day 3 – Eight ways to win your heart
Day 4 – Seven things that cross your mind a lot
Day 5 – Six things you wish you could change or wish you’d never done
Day 6 – Five people who mean a lot to you
Day 7 – Four turn offs
Day 8 – Three turn ons
Day 9 – Two smileys that describe your life right now
Day 10 – One confession
To make up for my slow august and september blogging, I've decided to take on this 10 day challenge. Expect to see updated blogs from me daily although they will be short and simple .. :) Join the challenge with me ? :D
Btw, I now have tumblr. I couldn't help but love all the photos and quotes I see on there :] Not to mention it's another blog I get to design ! ^^ I was looking for a way to share my music anywaayss although it only allows 1 music upload a day. Oh well, enjoy my pretty bloooog :D
http://michellehau.tumblr.com
October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY TUMBLR <3
+1 follower..SCORE! LOLL JKJK ^ what she said :D
& I accept your battle..
challenge
Post a Comment