Another night of tired eyes, unable to stay closed and fall asleep. My mind wanders off too much.. Sometimes I wish it would just shut down so I could get a good night's rest. But it's nights like these where my mind gets scrambled and all the little bits and pieces run through like a slideshow.
I love you, I miss you.
..
October 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YESSSS!! WHEN DO YOU WANT TO?!?! && you still do michelle? :S is that what you're even talking aboutt?
&&! wow...it's like you're at a different time zone dude ... HAHAH!
p.s YAYYYY YORU UPDATINGG FINALLYY -__- HAHA
MICHELLLLEEE BLOG MORE >:T I WANT TO READD!! ^__^ "i love you, i miss you" that part...(do you still do?) remmemmmeberr? you were like "I genuinely like him" and yeaaahhh... when i do get my N...IMMA PICK YOU UP AND LETS EAT SOMEWHERE! LOL just hope I don't fail thoughh :(:(
Post a Comment